Thursday, July 25, 2013

Food Journal - 7/25/13

Food Journal - Thursday - July 25, 2013

I will be including everything I eat and drink except for water


Breakfast - 10:45 AM(What can I say, I like to sleep in, lol)
2 Large Eggs
2 Strips Bacon

Today's Sweet/Snack - 1:05 PM
1 chocolate/vanilla pudding cup

Lunch - 3:00 PM
8ozs whole milk
1 serving macaroni and cheese

Dinner - 6:00 PM
1 serving carrots
1 serving my mother's homemade chicken pasta dinner

Illegal Snack - 10:45 PM
2 fresh out of the oven, completely homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Now see, this here is the thing I am going to have to watch. Although I feel like I have done relatively well today since this is the only thing throwing me off, but it really hurts that I ate it so late. Bleh. Must do better tomorrow. I should not be cheating already this early in the run. I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment